How To Prepare For Your 1st Appointment/Exam
1) Pre-Exam Form
Print out the pre-exam form HERE , fill out for your child, and bring with you on your 1st appointment/exam.
2) Express Patient Registration Form
Print out the express patient registration form HERE , fill out for your child, and bring with you on your 1st appointment/exam.
3) What To Expect
Be prepared to undergo a complete physical exam on your first visit. It may take between 45-60 minutes for the entire visit.
4) Treatments & Terminology
* Asterisked procedures require a high skill level.
• Joint Mobilization* – The application of movement and force to a joint for the purpose of increasing motion and range. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
• Soft-Tissue Massage – The application of movement and force to muscles, ligaments, nerves or other soft-tissue for the purpose of promoting healing and normalization. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
• Pressure-Point Release – In this procedure the therapist or clinical assistant searches for muscles that are actively in spasm or causing pain. They then push on the muscle for 1-2 minutes. Initially it will cause soreness but should diminish steadily. This helps to normalize the muscles in that area.
• Therapeutic Exercises – Strengthening and balancing the muscles around your joints are essential for good movement, stability and pain relief. Physical therapists are the leading experts in helping those with pain, arthritis, obesity, diabetes and heart disease get fit and strong safely.
5) Payments and Insurances
We accept most insurances at our standard rate. Also, we accept auto insurance, attorney liens and cash pay.
For cash-pay patients, we offer a 30% discount to reduce your out-of-pocket expense. In addition to those patients that do not have medical insurance, cash-pay patients also include those that are opting out of their insurance coverages generally because of high deductibles or co-insurance payments. We stand behind our high quality services with a 100% money-back guarantee.